Thursday, March 20, 2008

ARGGGGGGGH

It must have been an evap line. DANG. Had BFN this morning. I was really hoping. My tests from ebay are making me mad because they keep smearing the dye where the test line would be. Which would be ok if you had a dark positive because you could see it. Not ok when you are trying to pick up a faint line. SO I have decided to break down and spend the money on a 3 pack of first response tests. Consumer reports did a study and first response was the best and most accurate test at the lowest levels. So tests detected at 15mIU/ml to 25 mIU/ml. The most sensitive ones picked up at 6.5 with an average of 12.5. My other ebay ones picked up at 10. Which is why I probably got a BFP at 11 dpo last time.


I really feel like I am pregnant. I was beyond exhausted last night. So tired that I couldn't even go upstairs and went to sleep on the couch. My bbs are sore. Not so sore you can't poke at them. Still queasy. I just feel like I have the flu today. I am seriously considering going back home and going to sleep because I am so freaking tired!!! Maybe if I still feel like crap I will go home at noon. Stop by Wally World and then GO TO BED. Actually I think I might be a little depressed over a BFN this morning. I know it is way early and I am not out till I am out. I still have abundant CM. Although this morning some of it was blood tinged with old blood. Nothing to worry about I know, but I can't help it. I really really want it this month. I was devestated that the baby died. I WANT IT BACK.

No comments: