Friday, March 14, 2008

5 dpo

OH CRAP, I went back and reread my posts from when I was pregnant before on my June Babies 2005 board and I have it all wrong. I posted on Dec 6 at 10:38am that I had been walking by my boss's desk when a wave of nausea hit. I said that I had been going to bed at 8pm even though I was trying my hardest to stay awake. This was at 5dpo. I had posted on my loss board and they said no way, too early.BUT according to the last time, SOMETHING was going on. If my levels only went to 4 or 5 hcg (had very negative tests last week), then it is POSSIBLE. I thought I was 6dpo not 5!

Today slightly nauseated, but I am thinking it is me. Boobs are not as sore. They are definitely more fuller as my bra is definitely more tighter. I am headachy. I am exhausted. Although I took two days off from work and slept all day. I really think it is my head playing games on me because I want it so bad. It could be from the blood bath on Thurs-Sat.

Last week was complete negatives, no chance of even a line showing not even in the light. Not even at an angle.

This morning I took a dollar store test oh for the heck of it. It is still negative, however, if you shined it into the light really good and really examined it. There may may possibly be a line there. You have to do it an angle. I was thinking, since I was JUST pregnant. I had definite no way in the world tests that were negative. Say I started off at 4 hcg. Then it would double to 8 in a day or so. Then 16 in another two days. So it is possible to get an early BFP and in less time because before I started off at zero. So I am estatic at the possibilities. So I will test again on Sunday. I hope my dollar store has more pregnancy tests. I am checking tonight after my appt before I get Sara from daycare.

My day was ruined because my coworker is here. DAMN. Thought she would be gone today. I was hoping cause all she does is RUN HER MOUTH all the time and it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. Oh and I am very irritable today. So stay away. Very cranky. I am still spotting. GO AWAY SPOTTING.

No comments: