Monday, March 17, 2008

8 dpo

I don't know what to think. I hope I am preggo. I am having symptoms. Today on the way into work it felt like AF was on the way. Then it was gone. Boobs are not sore this morning. However, I am slightly queasy. I am still attributing that to not eating yet and taking my antibiotic. I have been taking this antibiotic since Friday night and havn't been queasy. I have a feeling of being off. I feel bloated.

Took a test this morning. BFN. Since I was running late I couldn't wait to see if it dried. So I left it on the bathroom counter to examine for when I get home this afternoon. You know us POAS aholics will examine them afterwards in the hopes that it will work even though you are not supposed to. LOL.

My boss and I talked this morning. I am going to be treated like glass the next time I get preggo. I told her my dr will be reducing my schedule at the first appt. One day a week work at home. She said to make sure we change the dates when I get a postive test on my work at home plan. She said oh and by the way, you will not be lifting files or anything here. PERFECT cause they are moving our offices in May. LMAO.

I won 2 digital tests on Ebay last night. They ship in 2-3 business days. I hope I have a reason to use it this week.

Apparently, loud mouth coworker was snotty when she found out I was taking time off and calling out. My boss finally got mad and said XXXXX, have you ever lost a baby??? Cause I have and if she needs time, she can have ALL the time that she wants. This further cements that she will find out when I deliver. NO WAY IN HELL WHEN I TELL HER AGAIN. It was so hard coming back to work when she had told everyone here that I was pregnant and then told everyone that I had lost the baby. It wouldn't have been so bad if she had kept her mouth SHUT. Really, the only people I will tell are the Chief and Assistant Chief. That's all who need to know for work purposes. My dr's note for work at home will go directly into my personel file. Because her father passed away, she is now the I need all the sympathy I can get. I understand that her 90 year father has died. Yes she is entitled to sympathy, but she really takes it to a whole new level.

Other news, back to the grind. I was right. It is quiet in here now that my coworker is gone.

No comments: