Thursday, April 3, 2008

More for today

Still no positive opk. It's going to happen soon. Just have to be patient. I really think the first day of af was the 24th because that was the first day of red flow. Boy did it come. Which would really put O on Monday 4/7. Which is fine because it gives the weekend to make sure everything goes where it should on time. Another girl on my loss board got a BFP today. She lost her baby at 26 weeks. I am so happy for her. I just wish it were MEEEEEEE. She has been trying since she lost her baby in September. If I were to get pregnant this cycle, my due date would be 12/31/08. Based on my previous history of 35/5, that falls on Dec 1st. I think that is a nice day to have a baby, lol (not that I want a preemie because I don't)! I just don't want a November baby. I'm not a November kind of girl. A baby that comes in early December, well the shopaholic in me can get gifts the day after Thanksgiving, lol.

I am hoping to get my BFP soon so I can cut down on my commuting costs too. I decided today that instead of doing one day a week at home as soon as my first appt, I am pushing for 2. With my history, I think it would be ok. It's not like I am asking for disability because I will be working and do work. I actually do more work from home than I do in the office. It's really hard commuting an hour each way when you are pregnant. I want to do everything I can to ensure a healthy baby and mom. Heck if I could rent my own US machine I would. Don't laugh, I checked out Ebay. When I got gas yesterday, diesel fuel was $4.38 a GALLON. OMG no wonder the truckers are wanting to strike. I really think when our idiot president leaves office, gas prices will go down.

I really feel like this is going to work this month. I feel it in my bones. It is just so hard waiting. I can't wait to call my ob's and pcp's office and say GUESS WHAT. I don't want to be in my ob's office with everyone feeling all sad for me. I want to be happy and I want them to be happy for me. Right now would be the perfect time for us to get a BFP. DH goes away to camp and I really really want him at my first ob appts and peri appt. My 2nd peri appt could be scheduled for the week he comes back from camp.

Well enough for now. Kirsten has to go to Girl Scouts.

1 comment:

angie said...

Good luck girl! I too hope it works for you this month!