Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The 2 week wait

and now it begins! I am officially, without a doubt, 100% in the 2 ww. I ovulated. We dtd for 6 days in a row. Now hopefully, it happens for us! I have a good feeling about April. I was thinking on my way in to work this morning of different signs.

March 24 was when I was admitted to the hospital with Kirsten at 35 weeks 5 days. March 24th was also the first day of this cycle.

I would be due 12/31. 35 weeks 5 days would be 12/1. 12/1 is the day Peyton was conceived.

Everything went back to normal immediately.

If you were wondering about the 35/5 thing, I was admitted to the hospital at 35/5 both times. So I have a thing with that date.

Can I say how happy that I am to no longer be sleeping with a pillow under my butt, taking NASTY guanifesin to increase CM, and to actually go to bed at a decent time.

No comments: