Monday, April 14, 2008

7DPO

Ok, so I am going to cheat and POAS tomorrow. Might as well get the first negative out of the way and they are burning a hole in my medicine cabinet! So anything new happening? I have extremely sore bbs today. They still hurt long after being jabbed. Yes, I have jabbed them, lol. I was so nauseated all day. Had to suck on cinanmon candies all day.Couldn't eat lunch. Still dizzy a bit but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I am hoping these are good signs. My chart had a temp increase today. All my chart stalkers are telling me how pretty it is. So keep your fingers crossed. Wish my baby girl Kirsten good luck tomorrow. She is flying to Florida with her grandparents.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow, and I hope that Kirsten has a safe trip to Florida!