Thursday, May 1, 2008

OMG I am ovulating......

Well you may wonder how the heck that happened when I lost another baby. God works in mysterious ways. Best I can figure out is I lost the last baby at 12dpo. I had bleeding that started on 11dpo with a kidney stone. That bleeding became extremely heavy on 12dpo (4/19). So heavy that I went through about 8 pads and everytime I went to the bathroom, there was even more blood. Then I had medium bleeding the next day. Light bleeding on Monday. Spotting throughout the week till Sat 4/26. This would make it seem a bit of a longer period. I think the reason why I did not get positive pregnancy tests till last weekend was because of how much water I was drinking. I was drowning in the stuff to flush the stones. It also explains how my levels dropped so quickly.

So yesterday I notice eggwhite CM. I thought HMMMM. That's wierd. Now I had taken opks since Saturday and they became progressively lighter as the HCG left my body. Remember Tuesday morning at 9:15am it was a 4 when my blood was drawn. I remember after loosing Peyton, O came back a couple of days after my pregnancy tests were negative. I have negative blood and urine tests at this point. So I took two different opks. Dark line. Not as dark as control but close to it. Definitely darker than any other time I have O'd. Thought NAHHHHH. Took a guanifesin tablet to increase CM just in case last night. This morning, notice lots of CM at 3:40am. So I woke DH and up and we dtd. Took an internet opk and an Answer OPK. The Answer one is a blazing positive and the internet cheapie was very very close to control (remember I didn't get a true positive on the opk before the last 2 times). HOLY CRAP. So glad dh and I dtd this morning. Now we are off to baby dance for the next 2 days. I am testing again this afternoon with the opks. I am taking more guanifesin. Word of advice - tablets make GOBS of CM with lots of water. OMG. The syrup was nothing like this!!!! So my plan of attack is tonight, tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon, and tomorrow night for sure. Then we will see where we stand.

AND this morning the nurse from my OB's office called me. I had a chemical pregnancy. I don't have to come in tomorrow. YEAH, I was dreading that. However, my ob told her he wants me to have another blood draw. Why would he want me to have another draw when he saw my levels dropped drastically from 23 to 4 in 3 days??? Wouldn't you assume they were zero? I think he is on to what I just figured out! She said that he wants to see it at zero. HAH. Not if I have my way. Can you imagine the OMG she is pregnant again if it works??? I know he said a week, but I am hoping to extend it to 3 days to 10DPO on the 12th. Let's say my week is 10 days, lol. Talk about the planets aligning. The last time I had this feeling was when I got pregnant with Peyton. I am going to ask the lab to please copy my pcp on it. If it comes back pregnant, the nurses from my pcp's office will be the first to call me. I just know what D will say. Damn girl......

No comments: