Wednesday, May 14, 2008

12 DPO and no sign of af or positive HPT

I know still early. I am so confused and wish I had never had that silly blood test. All it has caused is excessive worry. So I am having TONS of CM. What the heck is up with that??? I thought you dried up before AF. At least I don't remember THIS much. This reminds me of when I was pregnant. I had the WORST heartburn mixed with nausea yesterday afternoon. It was truly awful. What caused it - water. This is what I had yesterday - water, mountain dew, dr. pepper, a beef souvaki sub (only beef, feta cheese, and greek dressing, and bread), grilled shrimp skewers, rice, and mashed potatoes and gravy. So what caused it. It was awful. I took pepcid and went to bed early.

I have been going to bed early the last 2 nights. Tell the truth, I need a nap now. I am so tired. I have the following: Constipation, tons of cm, exhaustion, nausea off and on, sore boobs and nipples, irritable, leaky boob with colostum??, feel hottish and like running a fever, had spotting from days 5-10dpo (disappeared as quick as it appeared), no signs of my endo, wierd uterine twinges, cramping but it is like pressure not pain, fuller boobs (busting out of the big bra here). If it is not pregnancy, then I sure do have a bad case of PMS.

Tested this morning with concentrated urine, BFN. I still have time. FF says avg is 13.6 dpo for a positive. I used a dollar store test this morning. It's cheaper on my budget. Will test this afternoon or tonight again.

A friend of mine says she knew when she implanted with her two. She said she got a faint positive 4 days after implantation. I am guessing if I am, that I implanted on day 10. That could make sense with my increase of symptoms in the last two days. I read that HCG shows up in blood serum 36-48 hours after implantation and 48-96 hours in urine after implantation.

Keep your fingers crossed. I would love to still get a BFP. After last month, anything is possible.

No comments: