Monday, June 2, 2008

Well I have never gotten one this early....

Yes, I got a BFP yesterday at 10 DPO with afternoon urine... OMG. The girls on my loss board demanded pics. I took 3 different brand tests. All have a second line. I took more tests this morning. The line came up immediately although faint. Took a digital and it says pregnant. Woke dh up for him to read the digital. He said are you going to keep taking tests? Um yeah. I want a nice big fat dark line. I am terrified, scared, and excited all at the same time! 4 out of 5 tries are first time tries. Wow. Now let's pray that this baby sticks. I don't have a LMP to give my ob. I do know when I O'd based on an OPK. Guess he'll have to give me a US to determine a due date. WHOOPSIE. He was going to give me an early one anyway to make me happy.

I will probably call my ob's office first thing Thursday morning since that is the day that AF was due. Set up an appt (HOPEFULLY FOR NEXT WEEK) and get a blood draw done for HCG and Progesterone. Although, Sara is sick. I am seriously considering asking my pcp to draw one. My ob does surgery on Monday, is in the office on Tuesdays, off on Wednesdays. So I was going to call on Wednesday, but the nurses can't authorize the blood draw. I am pretty sure the midwives don't want to touch me.....

Please pray that this one makes it and is born healthy, safe, and full term.

No comments: