Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where's My Calgon At???

Seriously, I am about to scream! The girls are driving me nuts. I have been doing the single parent thing for 6 weeks now and I am not liking it. Not only that, but doing it pregnant with a high risk pregnancy. Grrrrrrr. I am tired and cranky. I have decided to hire a cleaning service. There are a couple of leads. I am going to call some that are in the phone book for an estimate. If I can't get something that way, then place an ad in the paper. Tomorrow is payday, so I can buy our plane tickets and book the hotel. I have to prepay for the entire stay at the hotel!!! It's like $227 average a night for a double bed ocean front room with microwave, fridge, etc. Think that is a pretty good deal. Plane tickets will be about $245 a piece. The lawyer called today and said my knee check is in the mail minus his 1/3, costs, and $3k that was put in trust for drs. Enough to pay everything off. That will be so wierd.

I emailed my aunts on my dad's side and told them that we were pregnant, baby is ok, and that I was coming home for the wedding. Hopefully they will be happy. I also asked them to please not tell my mother and my crazy sister. I plan to make boundaries for my mother. Basically she will never change and she can't understand what she did wrong. So basically say, we'll see you Sat night at the wedding. Then we'll have breakfast probably Saturday and Sunday with her. We are NOT spending my vacation with her constantly. My sister (the sane one) and niece are welcome to join us at any time.

We have got to get the girls back on schedule when dh comes back. They are totally out of whack now.

No comments: