Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dh is coming home!

Hooray! After six long weeks, I'll FINALLY have my dh home. I am soooo tired. I don't know how single moms do it! I plan to SLEEPPPPPPP. I plan on going and getting a pedicure this weekend (Saturday). I am sleeping in LATE this weekend. Waiting for dh's parents to come now and pick up his house keys because he won't be getting home till around midnight. I have to be up for work at like 440am.

I am starting to find the heartbeat more and more. I don't ever get it for long though. Maybe a minute because the booger is active. I am starting to think of how I'll be going off the progesterone in 2 weeks. It will be so weird to not have to shove a capsule up the vajay jay. It's also my safety blanket. I mean I know logically the placenta has taken over at this point. However, I don't know, it's my safety blanket. I'll have to talk to my ob about my anxiety of this.

Ok off to bed as soon as the inlaws come.

No comments: