Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hooray for the sounds of a wonderful heartbeat!!!

I have to say buying the doppler was worth EVERY FREAKING PENNY. I havn't panicked at not hearing a heartbeat. I do cry when I hear it loud and clear. Twice now I have gotten it very loud and very clear. Once at 11 weeks 2 days. Then tonight at 12 weeks 4 days. Since I am getting very close to the point where we lost Peyton, I have been listening each day and then some. Call me obsessive, I really don't care. What matters is how I feel and how I can ease the anxiety. If this is how I can do it, then so be it. What a BEAUTIFUL sound to hear that wonderful heartbeat. I don't regret it. So if you have had a loss and were on the fence regarding a doppler. Buy one. I promise it is worth it.

Two days till my NT Scan. Say lots and lots of prayers that this baby is ok and healthy and still has a heartbeat.

No comments: