Thursday, July 5, 2007

Some progress

Ok. So being the person that I am, I decided to take some action. I love my obgyn but he has done his best. He said at my preop that if the lap was negative that he was going to refer me to a general surgeon. General surgeons like to cut and well I don't want to be cut. Besides my main problem now is lower right pelvic pain and lower right back pain sometimes with nausea. The bleeding is under control with the loestrin and prometrium and has been for months. So I have been doing some research. I figure if he was willing to refer me to a general surgeon, he may be willing to give me an out of network referral. If he isn't, I talked with my pcp's secretary and the secretary said my pcp will. So PRAY that my drs can be convincing enough to my insurance company that I need to go see this dr.

I also called the new dr's office. They are going to send me a pelvic pain questionaire. I have to fill that out and send that back to them before they will book me an appt. They will not have ANY open appts till October but keep you on a waiting list in case there is a cancellation. I wonder what my current obgyn will say. I fully intend to keep him for the regular obgyn stuff. But I need to get to the bottom of the pelvic pain. This kind of interferes with my ttc plans. Cause I plan ttc in November. BUT, if I get pregnant, I get pregnant. If not, then I have my backup. A friend of mine says he is part of the infertility group that she sees and that he is a good dr.

Will update more soon. Have lots going on and I am trying to rest. May have whack my dh. He is not being lovable lately because of my sil's wedding. I am ready to GIVE him away. Honestly I am ready for him to go TDY. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He just doesn't understand.

No comments: