Thursday, July 19, 2007

My beautiful girl

Where does the time go. K was a flower girl in sil's wedding two weeks ago. OMG, I remember this tiny tiny baby in a little incubator after she was born. The incubator was by my bed for a bit. I could only reach in with two gloved hands to touch her. Even through the throes of mag, I tried to calm her crying by rubbing her back. Look at her now. She is beautiful! She read a reading from the Velveteen rabbit in front of over a 100 people in the church. She did it with such grace, poise, and elegance. She has matured so much. Many people have come up to me and said wait till she is in high school. She is going to be class president. Miss Cheerleader. All American girl. The little 2-3 year old who would not participate in circle time at daycare, look at her now. I wish I had gotten a tape of it, but I was too busy wrestling S. As far as S. , she was fired from being a flower girl because she was being a 2 year old. :(

I just can't believe she is over 8 years old. We have been talking in front of her about trying for another baby. She is like mom can I watch the birth. Mom can I go to all of your appts? She'll be 9 in March. I think I would like her there for the birth. Of course someone would need to be there with her. I think my sil would volunteer. But yes, she is so grown up now. I can't get over it. She is growing up into everything I dreamed she would be. Love ya so much K.

No comments: