Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello is there anyone out there???

I see that there are, but no one wants to comment. That's ok. This is for my benefit anyway. Meant to give me something to do when I end up on bedrest eventually. It's an outlet for me as well. Foot feels much better today as long as I take the lortab for it. If I go too long between doses (supposed to be every 6 hours,but if I got about 8-9 hours) ohhh watch out. Getting the boot tomorrow so it should start to feel much better without a shoe strapping it in or walking on the hard ground with a sock on.

I can't believe in 6 months we are going to try again. It seems like an impossibly short time. I keep flipping from whether to try in August or in September. I have to factor in the delivery between 35-36 weeks thing here. I am terrified. I have been trying to lose weight but it is not happening. I keep getting roadblocks thrown in my way. First the accident. Then the bad news about my knee. Then my shoulder and neck. Now my foot. It is extremely frustrating. But if I have to well I guess I can still be overweight when I get pregnant. Doctor said it wouldn't make a difference in my case. But at least I would feel like I did something. So we'll let my foot heal for the next 4-6 weeks per the doc. Then get back out there and try again. Till the next thing happens. I am terrified of coming off the Loestrin, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Too doo loo for now. I have to get ready for work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm here Sabrina, and hoping your foot feel better soon.

jenchar